Monday, July 10, 2017

Angels

This week I think it rained every day. ALOT (: My mom told me once upon a time that when we see lightening to smile, because the angles were taking pictures of us!  When we heard thunder, stand proud below it because the angles were clapping for us! So it’s been a good week. All week angels have been thundering us along and taking pictures of our every effort!  They’ve been such a good support group (;
This week’s email will be short, but this week just seemed to FLY by. I felt so much like a missionary this week and the language study is becoming more and more effective each day!  Just a few things I learned this week...

Sometimes God prepares people for you, but some will only be ready for the seed. If you can plant the seed, then you have given them a building block for their foundation. I also learned that each person, individually, is the gardener of their own seed. God is the “Gardener” of us all if we're willing to give up our will for His, but we personally are the gardener of our own seed. If you don't work hard to nourish it every day, if you don’t let others see it grow, if you don’t encourage it . . . then nothing will happen to it. It is on YOU how fast or how slow your own seed grows.
I also read a quote this week, "We can only change perception through experiences. We all needed these lived experiences because they cause us to change." If we will look day to day with this kind of perspective, be open and humble to learn and understand truth, and not be afraid to experience the things God has in store for us,  it is MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to submit our will to God’s will. Sometimes we just have to live through it and then that personal change comes in the way we perceive things.  So here I am, living it (:

For all my friends going out on missions this month, "You might flail, But you WILL NOT fail!"   You’ve got this!!! Pray and read EVERY day!!   I am praying for you all specifically this week! Love you so much!


Love Sister Webb
For anyone who knows me well, I can fall asleep just about anywhere in any position.  It's a curse and a blessing!

Love our apartment and roomates!  We have so much fun together!


 This week in English class we celebrated the 4th of July and summer in the USA.  Kids learned  items you take to the beach and adults learned how to celebrate the 4th of July and make hot dogs!




You can't have hot dogs without tons of ketcup!!







1 comment:

  1. I sure love reading her blog posts. It's definitely helping me to know she is praying for our missionary this week!!

    ReplyDelete