Monday, October 9, 2017

Short letter . . . Not a lot of time!


Hello Everyone!  I'm running a little short on time, but this week was super good!  We got to go to the temple and watch general conference . . . all amazing! I've decided I HATE the word lazy. Lazy is what takes us away from things we need to be doing.   I feel like laziness is an enemy to God.  I have felt that when I go out as a missionary, I want to have an effect on others, let them see the light we have, and show a lot of love.

I loved conference and was reminded that "not even a sparrow falls to the ground without the Lord noticing".  How powerful!  We are promised that we are noticed by God. He cares and loves each of us so much.  There is a power beyond our comprehension that is eternal!  It is the Love of God!

 There was a wonderful story in the Liahona last month that talks about a Sunday school teacher doing everything she could to feed and care for the flock she was given.  If you have someone falling away, what will you do to bring them back? It really got me thinking.   How seriously do we take our callings and really learn to love those we serve?

I was able to dig deep this week and keep going when it was hard.  I feel like the Lord sees our efforts and helps us when we are trying.  He loves us so much and for that I’m so grateful.  Thanks you for your love, support and prayers!

 Love Mandy!!


Loved our time in the Temple!

Say what?

Gorgeous full moon over HK

Lots of traditional foods during this season they call the Mid-Autumn Festival!!

The STL's in our apartment making a video of how NOT to have companion study:)
We took family pictures this week and really felt the void of not having Mands with us . . . We didn't forget her altogether though:)







No comments:

Post a Comment