Sunday, February 4, 2018

He Will Always Remember You!

The new Liahona has a quote that touched my heart so much this week.  It says, "No matter how many times you promise to remember God, He will always remember you."  I was talking with this really nice lady on the MTR today and she was telling me about times in her life when she has had to rely on God, but that she usually has to initiate it, haha. (: This made me think of that quote, and I "coincidentally" (not) had the Liahona with me!  She knew just enough English to understand that quote, and she was amazed.  She had never thought about the fact that God is always thinking of her, even when she's not thinking of Him. How many times does this happen to us? ALL THE TIME!  But His grace and mercy is infinite. . . literally. . . infinite.

I don't have a lot of time this week, but I hope you all had a good week.  My comp was doing personal study the other day and just started busting up laughing.   She was reading in Alma 31 about the Rameuptom.

After Alma and his brethren had witnessed this, the scriptures record their reaction by saying that “they were astonished beyond all measure.”  It was at this point when my companion starting laughing.  If you’ve ever served a mission, I’m guessing you can relate to talking to someone and they say, "Oh I believe in myself," or "I don't believe in a God," or " Yes, I pray all morning to God" to find out that the prayer is a song that they sing or it is the same every day.  When I have moment like this, I feel shoulder to shoulder with Alma and Amulek, “astonished beyond all measure.” 
How grateful I am for this religion, this Gospel and all its teachings. God really does always remember us, even when we aren't taking the time, or keeping the promise to remember Him!

Love you all, wish I had more time to tell you about my week. We got to go the temple and had interviews with President Lam, and so much more, but mouh sih gaan! Love you!!


Love, Sister Webb

Sis. Perez eating corn on the cob with mayo and cheese

These rice noodles are called Cheung faahn

Add caption

A wonderful trip to the HK Temple!




more Cheung faahn


This is baby Irish.  His mom is Athena from the Phillipines.  We were able to help them out a lot this week.  She is all alone here in HK and needs all the help she can get!


Chinese New Year is officially February 16th, but it has begun in HK!

No comments:

Post a Comment