Sunday, May 6, 2018

"I Know In Whom I Have Trusted"


Hello Daaih Gaa!!

We have had so many tender mercies this week and I want to testify that it’s because we are learning to put our trust in the Lord. I had the most incredible experience this week with repentance. I had been thinking and thinking about the sacrament and the significance of it. We have been encouraged over and over to take the sacrament worthily and really focus during that time of our week to repent so we can become a more effective instrument in the hands of the Lord. I finally realized that I had too many things I was not repenting of and to many things that I was getting distracted by during the sacrament, my morning prayers, my evening prayers . . . just over all. I realized I was not fully repenting! Not a good feeling. So I changed a few things and did a few things differently and felt this incredible release of pressure and weight that I didn’t realize was hanging on my shoulders. Repentance is one of the most miraculous gifts and blessing Jesus Christ has given us. You really can feel truly repentant and I know we can be 100% forgiven and clean again.

This week we had some fun lessons. I just love teaching the Restoration to whoever will listen.  WE tried a group of boys playing soccer, went down to a basketball court and grabbed a few playing basketball, took the last 30 minutes of English class to teach them all the restoration, and the best is teaching it with the families of the ward. This is the special message this Church has! It is what binds us together. it is our Core. If this is true- and I testify it is- then we need to do something about it! we need to share it! We need to live it!

We had these two boys come to church this week. God put Kenny in my and Sister Sam’s path the first week Sister Sam was here.  In our broken Cantonese we shared with him this incredible message. We scheduled him again for this last Saturday, and he brought a friend! So Ayan and Kenny came to church yesterday. Cutest little 18 year olds I've ever seen! They loved the Restoration and committed to pray every day this next week just to give God a chance.   I’m so excited to see what happens!
I know Heavenly Father is a God miracles and mercy. I have miracle after miracle, from watching a random girl we found on the street help teach a group of boys the Restoration, to God changing the lives of those we meet. Go on a mission!  If you don’t think you have a reason to go on mission, go for God. This is His work and His glory and it is in Him who we have put our trust!

Love you all!!

Love, Sister Webb


Fun times with our zone

Bowlins with our young adult friends


LOVE Sis. Sam!


The FOOD in HK is so AMAZING!

Lunch with a wonderful group of Phillipino ladies


No comments:

Post a Comment